LGS have established procedures to enable both company personnel or any other third parties to report any potential violations of the International Code of Conduct (ICoC), or company policies. Grievances can be registered via the 24/7 HR Hotline by telephoning:
+44 (0) 7432 349305, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Calls and emails are strictly confidential, and every reasonable effort will be made to protect the identity of the complainant.
LGS endeavour to:
- Establish procedures for their personnel and for third parties to report allegations of improper and/or illegal conduct to designated personnel, including such acts or omissions that would violate the principles contained in this Code. Procedures must be fair, accessible and offer effective remedies, including recommendations for the prevention of recurrence. They shall also facilitate reporting by persons with reason to believe that improper or illegal conduct, or a violation of this Code, has occurred or is about to occur, of such conduct, to designated individuals within a Company and, where appropriate, to competent authorities;
- Investigate allegations promptly, impartially and with due consideration to confidentiality;
- Keep records about any such allegations, findings or disciplinary measures. Except where prohibited or protected by applicable law, such records should be made available to a Competent Authority on request;
- Cooperate with official investigations, and not participate in or tolerate from their personnel, the impeding of witnesses, testimony or investigations;
- Take appropriate disciplinary action, which could include termination of employment in case of a finding of such violations or unlawful behaviour; and
- Ensure that their personnel who report wrongdoings in good faith are provided protection against any retaliation for making such reports, such as shielding them from unwarranted or otherwise inappropriate disciplinary measures, and that matters raised are examined and acted upon without undue delay.
Alternatively, grievances may be sent directly to the ICoCA.
For further details please visit: http://www.icoca.ch/en/complaints-process/.
We are committed to providing high quality services to all our Clients. When something goes wrong we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to meet your dissatisfaction and to improve our service to all Clients. If you have a complaint, please email email@example.com. Many thanks.